uytA5DWfJGE, Nova News: 5 SEO Myths to Forget About in 2015., As internet marketing becomes more and more intricate, some things will not change and that is the case for Search Engine Optimization. Bashar, a senior internet marketing consultant with Nova Solutions identifies 5 myths about SEO that should be forgotten.
1. SEO should be cheap because it is easy to do. That is definitely not the case! Good SEO is a science that carefully examines the way people think so that the words they would use to find information are the ones you should have in your blogs and web site content. SEO is actually complicated so it should be left to the professionals.
2. The second myth is that SEO doesn’t matter. If you are not on the first page of search results, your chance of being seen is significantly reduced and that means little business.
3. Keyword stuffing makes content better. That is also not true! Read through text that is stuffed with keywords and phrases and you will see how awkward and unnatural it is. Is that the image you want to present to your customers?
4. Links are not important. This myth can really hurt because links provide your site with more authority and make them more engaging, holding the interest of visitors.
5. The final myth, SEO is all you have to do, is as bad as keyword stuffing. For most people, well written, engaging content is what makes the decision between sites easy. Depending solely on a list of words is the wrong approach.
Without the help of professionals, creating a website requires some effort, research and determination so the content stands out and attracts viewers. It is probably worth it in the long run to hire an experienced web content provider.
email@example.com | +1 (416) 546-7505 | novasolutions.ca
85 Corstate Ave, Suite 200
Concord, ON, L4K 4Y2